Upcoming Trainings & Conferences
- March 1 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- June 7 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- February 27 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- April 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- March 2 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- March 9 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- May 4 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- April 4 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Inclusion Conference: “Connect Your Way to Cooperation: Help our most Challenging Children go from Willful to Willing”April 29 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
- October 21
- January 27, 2018
Training on the Go
This unique independent study allows early childhood professionals to complete inservice training electronically and at their own pace. Once registered, participants will receive an email with course content (PowerPoint, Articles, Videos, etc.) along with an extension activity/assignment. Upon successful completion, certificates of completion are emailed. It’s that easy! The first Training on the Go will be available in March 2017.
This virtual book study allows early childhood professionals to maximize their reading through collaboration with others. Work one-on-one with your instructor or in small groups. Featured books and formats will be posted soon!