Pinellas County's Training Times is a comprehensive collection of professional development opportunities for Early Childhood Educators in Pinellas County. The Training Times includes course offerings from:
- Early Learning Coalition of Pinellas County: trainings within the seven core competency areas identified by the Florida Early Care and Education Professional Development Initiative, Environmental Rating Scales.
- Florida Department of Education: VPK Education Standards, Emergent Literacy for the VPK Instructor; Integrating the Standards; Phonological Awareness
- Department of Children and Families: 30 Clock Hour Training; 10 clock hour Appropriate Practices
- Pinellas County Child Care Licensing: Recordkeeping for Children's Centers; Director's Orientation for Infant Care; Continuity of Care; Project Management
- First Aid and CPR Training
- Current Information on Upcoming Conferences
- And Much More...
The NEW On-line Training Registration System is Up and Running!
Registering for trainings offered by the Early Learning Coalition of Pinellas County is now easier than ever. The new system:
- is simple and easy to follow
- provides you with your confirmation as soon as you finish registering
- collects your registration fees thru a secure PayPal account
To view and register for trainings currently available, click on the calendar image(located at the right side of the website) and choose a training from the Professional Development calendar or Register Now.
To receive 4 issues of the 2015-2016 Training Times, submit $8.00 (or to receive one quarterly issue, submit $2.00) payable by cash or money order to:Early Learning Coalition of Pinellas County, Inc.
Professional Development Department
5735 Rio Vista Drive
Clearwater, FL 33760
Early Learning Coalition of Pinellas County, Inc.
Phone: (727) 548-1439 • Fax (727) 548-1509