Early Learning Coalition of Pinellas County
5735 Rio Vista Drive
Clearwater, FL 33760
- Activities that Build the Young Child's Brain (CDL) - 10/20/15
- Hands-On Math and Science for Young Children (TLE) - 11/10/15
- Exploring Math and Science Concepts with Infants (CDL) - 12/10/15
St. Andrew Lutheran Church/Mc Mannis Preschool
1901 62nd Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33712
- Lesson Planning for Infants Birth-12 Months (TLE) - 10/22/15
- Building Relationships to Create a Calmer Classroom (BFC) - 11/19/15
New Horizons Country Day School
2060 Nebraska Avenue
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- Classroom Interventions for Children with Social Delays (TLE) - 10/08/15
- Shaken Baby Syndrome/SIDS (HSN) - 11/05/15
The Coalition does offer the following Department of Education trainings:
- October DOE Trainings:
- How to Administer the Florida VPK Assessment (TLE) - 10/05/15
- Integrating the Standards: Phonological Awareness (TLE) - 10/29/15
- November DOE Trainings:
- Florida Early Learning and Developmental Standards for Four Year Olds-VKP (TLE) - 11/23/15
- December DOE Trainings:
- VPK Assessment Instructional Implications (TLE) - 12/15/15
To sign up for these classes, you must register on the DCF website. Please note you must be logged into your DCF training transcript in order to register.
Teaching Strategies Trainings Gold Basic Course for Florida VPK
In order to register for Teaching Strategies Gold courses, you will need to include the reference number for your course selection.
- October Teaching Strategies Gold DOE Trainings:
- Wednesday Sessions - 10/7/15, 10/14/15, 10/21/15 & 10/28/15 6:00pm – 9:00pm *Must attend ALL four classes for credit. (Course Reference #6345) *New Offering
- Saturday Sessions - 10/03/15 & 10/10/15 9:00am - 3:30pm *Must attend both classes for credit. (Course Reference #6045) *Course Full
- Saturday Sessions - 10/17/15 & 10/24/15 9:00am - 3:30pm *Must attend both classes for credit. (Course Reference #6238) *Course Full
- November Teaching Strategies Gold DOE Trainings:
- Saturday Sessions – 11/7/15 & 11/14/15 9:00am - 3:30pm *Must attend both classes for credit. (Course Reference #6241) *Course Full
To sign up for these classes, you must:
- Register on the DCF website.
- Log into your DCF training transcript (Child Care Training Portal).
- Select Instructor Led or Online Courses Enroll/Un-enroll.
- Type in the reference number of the course that you wish to attend.
- Click on the “Next” button and follow the prompts provided.
Early Learning Coalition of Pinellas County, Inc.
Phone: (727) 548-1439 • Fax (727) 548-1509