PreK All Day
Prekindergarten provides children with the tools they need to succeed in Kindergarten. Florida’s FREE Voluntary Prekindergarten Program (VPK) covers the cost of half the school day, but that leaves families to cover care before and after the program. PreK All Day (PKAD) is a scholarship program that is being offered to families with children ages 4 to 5, that are enrolled in VPK, but are ineligible for ELC’s School Readiness (SR) program. PreK All Day scholarships allow families to cover the expenses for additional hours of wrap-around care needed before and after the VPK day, including the duration of the school year and full-time care during the summer before kindergarten.
Provides VPK-eligible children–ages 4 to 5–access to full-day, full-year scholarships (includes school year AND summer care)
Assists non-working or low-income families who may not meet income or job requirements for SR scholarships
Provided by select high quality early learning centers throughout Pinellas County
- Register for VPK
- Apply for a PreK All Day scholarship
- Find a 2018-2019 PreK All Day provider
- View our Informational Flyer
- Vea nuestro folleto en español
PLEASE NOTE: Your child MUST be registered for VPK to be eligible for the PreK All Day scholarship program. For more information on VPK, please visit www.VPKPinellas.net
PreK All Day Income RequirementsFamily Household sizes with the below income ranges are eligible for the PreK All Day program
- Current Providers, print or download a copy of our marketing flyer to share with families
- Interested Providers may become a qualified PKAD school by either enrolling in the Performance Funding Project (PFP) OR becoming Gold Seal Accredited.
Generously Funded By