Early Learning Coalition of Pinellas County is searching for an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for Board & Committee’s support, providing executive assistance to key executives, and ensuring the smooth function of the executive office activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include:
- Responsible to maintain and update Board membership roster & files
- Responsible & ensures that Board and Committee meeting public notices are posted in a timely manner in accordance with Sunshine requirements
- Responsible for preparing Board & Committee meeting minutes in a timely manner
- Responsible for preparing & printing packages for the Board & Committee meeting; facilitate Board & Committee meetings to ensure smooth operations
- Responsible for Board & Committee correspondence & communication
- Provides executive support to the CEO, CFO and Thrive By Five Director (TBFD)
- Responsible to prepare travel expense reports and book travel for the CEO and TBFD
- Responsible for office correspondence
- Responsible for the annual update, testing, and upload of the Agency’s COOP plan to the OEL SharePoint by the deadline of October 1
Administrative Office Assistant
- Responsible for reception area, answering the phone, meeting room reservations for the executive office, etc.
- Responsible to distribute the mail from facilities.
- Responsible for stamp deposit all checks and forward to the Accounting for processing
- Responsible for preparing and processing mail related to the Agency’s FedEx account
- Maintains the inventory and orders office supplies as needed for the administration office
- Responsible for booking staff travel on the Agency’s credit card;
- Responsible Agency’s records management process, records retention processes, records requests, and serves as point of contact with records storage facility and ELC Records Custodian
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or two (2) years of college in field related to specific job functions
- Six years’ experience related to job duties
- Two years’ experience assisting executive level personnel
To be the best fit, a candidate will need the following skills/experience:
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Interact as part of a team by exhibiting dependability, cooperation, initiative, and punctuality. Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access in a Microsoft Windows environment Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and public relations skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to move quickly from one task to another and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
Salary: $38,000 – $52,000
Hours: Normal Coalition Hours are Monday- Friday, 8am- 5pm. 40 Hours per week
Some travel may be required.
Qualified candidates please forward resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 22, 2018.