VPK & PreKindergarten, Lead Teacher
||The Goddard School, Westchase is looking for loving teachers who can
inspire kids and make learning fun for them. Our Lead Teachers
• Maintain a safe, clean environment.
• Foster an open, friendly, and cooperative relationship with each child
• Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore
and manipulate during age-appropriate learning activities and in
• Establish and enforce high expectations for behavior, and procedures
for maintaining order.
• Organize each day’s activities to provide children with a variety of
experiences and opportunities that allow them to develop curiosity,
initiative, problem solving skills, and creativity.
• Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental
and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music,
storytelling, and learning centers.
• Arrange indoor and outdoor space to facilitate creative play, motorskill
activities, and safety.
• Attend staff meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training
workshops in order to maintain and improve professional
• Come to work on time, enthusiastic, committed, and professionally
prepared every day.
Please send your resume along with cover letter to
dtampa2FL3@goddardschools.com. Teachers with project-based learning
experience and credentials are strongly encouraged to apply.Requirements::
– Bachelors, Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field, or CDA.
– first Aid/ CPR certified.
– demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices.
– strong written and communication skills.
– maintain current credentials.
– must pass State of Florida and FBI background checks.
– must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a long time and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.12
Site Name::The Goddard School, Westchase
Contact Person::Jennifer Watson
Street Address::14607 Brickplace PlaceCity::Tampa
Zip / Post Code:33679
Send resumes to::firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 6/13/18
Posted Until: 7/13/18